Saturday, March 13, 2010

Do bath products expire?

I got a bath products gift set about a year ago that I haven't used yet and I bought a different one at about that time with the intention of giving it as a gift (but ended up giving something else instead). I still have both sets unopened and in my basement. I couldn't find an expiry date anywhere on the products so I'm wondering whether that means they are good to use for any amount of time or whether there is a general expiry period for products like these. It was mostly bath beads and soap and moisturizers, if that helps.Do bath products expire?
yes they do, but after they are opened so you are good to go!Do bath products expire?
Yeppers they do expire. If they don't have a date, you can almost tell by how the product looks. If the shower gel in a bottle is all hard, that means you shouldn't use it, obviously.


If there's no date, sometimes it's too late...that ryhmes!!!! yay!


~Edward Cullen 鈾?~
probably not since they are unopened.
I dont think so ?
hmm you shouldnt be eatin dat
Idk but Head and Shoulder rocks! lol
um i dont think so

No comments:

Post a Comment