Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bath and Body Works discontinued products?

I found out that my favorite product line (Aromatherapy Bergamot Coriander) from Bath and Body Works is discontinued. Does anyone know any products that smell similar?Bath and Body Works discontinued products?
i'm sure if you look for it on ebay.com you will find it.Bath and Body Works discontinued products?
Oh no
Elige庐 Eau de Parfum has a hint of a similar smell because of its exotic lower notes like ylang ylang and Indian sandalwood.





Order at: http://www.marykay.com/adina_k/fragrance鈥?/a>
Try their website, maybe they still have it.
Sorry I can't help you. I don't know which one that is. But I hate it when they do that. ERRR...... LOL My new fave is the Japanese Cherry Blossom.
I agree I was looking for the Anti Bacterial hand soap ';Cotton Blossom'; can't find it.
no
I don't but try their Web site. I believe they carry the discontinued Sents on line. Bathandbodyworks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment