Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ladies,how much do you spend weekly on bath and body products?

I bathe daily and put lotion on daily except for the few times I for get to moisturize. A full bottle of lotion (I get the big kind) can last 2 months for me. So can a full bottle of shower jell. Shaving cream is the only thing that never lasts. But I have 3 or so products for the bath at one time and alternate, so maybe that's why stuff lasts me. So monthly, maybe 30 dollars. I've stopped using shaving cream. And I just use men's razors. They're cheaper.Ladies,how much do you spend weekly on bath and body products?
Maybe an average of 5 bucks per week, at the most.Ladies,how much do you spend weekly on bath and body products?
$40
I don't spend a dime on these products. My family knows how much I love my baths ets. and I receive so many bath and body gifts throughout the year. At the rate I'm going with these gifts I think I'll be set for life.
$200
OOOh that's tough I can't keep track.
Weekly???...I take a shower everyday and I don't have to buy new stuff weekly! About every 2 weeks I spend about 20.00-25.00
Honestly, more than twenty less than fifty. Just depends on how rough the week was.
why do you wont to care


as soon as you tell me y.


E=mail me back at quickdolphins@yahoo.com
a lot
a hour - 2 hours sometimes 3 if its 3 its 1 hour %26amp; 30 mins on the bath %26amp; the other on skin products it depends!
You shouldn't be spending too much on it. Focus more on nutrition, excersize, prayer, meditaton and good nights rest.





Nutrition: Become a vegetarian, supplementing with a good quality B complex (most specifically B-12, and take adequate amounts of C every day - this is quite cheap to do) Minimize cholesterol and saturated fat. Get ahold of Organic Olive Oil and seasonings to flavor your food, but don't heat.. Most importantly, take 2-3 tablespoons of flax oil every day. This will support your thyroid, keep healthy joints and skin and balance your whole system. If weight is a concern for you, don't worry, you might even lose weight. De-emphasize those starches and sugar. Replace with squash and stevia to sweeten things.
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment