Saturday, March 13, 2010

Posting bath products to italy?

I was in a internet swap anp my partner is in Italy. The swap was to send natural bath/body products so I sent a few things from Lush. Hand cream, a crumble bubble bar, lipbalm and buttercream (like soap). Her parcel arrived today but had been opened and only the buttercream was still in it :(





Does anyone know import/customs regulations on these products posting to Italy? Please. Or where I can find out?





I don't want to have disappointed my partner or recieve a bad rating when I posted really good stuff.Posting bath products to italy?
i have fruiends in italy and have in the past sent 4 different parcels-3 never arrived at all and the 4th had been opened/tampered with-my italian friends say they have a terrible postage system so i dont send stuff anymore-i wont buy from italy on ebay either.


its not fair but thought it best to warn you xPosting bath products to italy?
It seems like the parcel was pilfered en-route to you.





Nothing to do with officials from import/customs, they would have contacted you if they had confiscated items.
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment