Thursday, March 11, 2010

Good bath/skin products for a baby w/sensitive skin?

Hi there, does anyone know any good skin care (bath lotion, body wash, shampoo) for a baby with sensitive skin? (my 5 week old son seems to get irritated by Johnson %26amp; Johnson bath stuff, Aveeno baby seems to be a little better, but I was hoping to find something maybe organic without alcohol and without tons of random ingredients that are likely irritating his skin).


Thanks in advance!Good bath/skin products for a baby w/sensitive skin?
My kids have very sensitive skin and my dr recommended Dove for them! Even my baby. The unscented kind. Another brand that I have found to be very safe and gentle is the Arbonne baby line. Also, the Burt's Bees works awesome! I kinda use all three and rotate them when I use them, I heard its better to do that. The best for lotion is Eucerin (I use the generic kind, same thing).


Good luck!Good bath/skin products for a baby w/sensitive skin?
I am not sure about this suggestion, since your son is so little still, but we use Dove with my 2, they both have the most sensitive skin ever, and it really works. After there baths, I use Cetaphil lotion on them both.
My husband and I use Method. We buy it at Target and it is 97% all natural...made with rice milk and marshmallow. It smells amazing and it doesn't irritate our 3 month old daughter's sensitive skin. She has a touch of Exzcema.
Try your local boots store, mine have just got a new range of organic bath products for babies in.





I'm so sorry i can't remember the name of them, but they are in green and yellow containers





Maj
When My daughter was a baby I had to use Nutrogena clear bar soap, her skin was extremely sensitive.





Hope it works for you.
lol ummm.... johnson family products?????

No comments:

Post a Comment