Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ladies: Has anyone tried the new Bath & Body Works hair care products?

Bath %26amp; Body Works has a new line of shampoo and conditioner - moisturizing and volumizing products in their most popular scents. I remember back in the day when Bath %26amp; Body wasn't what it is now and they only had a few scents, in which they made shampoo and conditioner. I tried it, but it was terrible for my hair as it seemed more focused on the scent than the benefits to your hair. Just wondering if anyone had tried it and what your experiences were. Thanks!Ladies: Has anyone tried the new Bath %26amp; Body Works hair care products?
The only reason i tried it was because of my employee discount. =)


just like the Pleasures line that the shampoo scents are from, they are mainly for the fragrance. any lotions like the mango mandarin, coconut lime, warm vanilla sugar, etc., are fragrant but do almost nothing for your skin. the hair products are nearly the same way. however, i did try the Bio haircare line found in larger B%26amp;BW stores (and online) and it did have the effects on my hair it promised.Ladies: Has anyone tried the new Bath %26amp; Body Works hair care products?
I bought the warm brown sugar...and the scent was not strong at all...my hair isnt damaged but it did leave my hair softer...I didnt have to hot air my hair.

Report Abuse



for a better one try the body shop or bodyshop.com





the stuff at bath and body works made the color on my hair fade. i like the honey kind at the body shop
well my hair was a little dryed out but it smelled good and i could fix it
The new ones are a bit better, but over priced. I have a friend that works there and she gets discounts for me all the time. Otherwise, I wouldn't use the hair products.
Yes they are a bit better and definatley overpriced...I would rather go to the salon and pay those prices for something I know is going to work..
  • how to makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment