Thursday, March 11, 2010

I really need some advice. I have this new online store I'm selling mostly bath products, moisturizers .?

and salt spa w/ fruit extracts....My business is still new so I still cant afford advertisements that cost much. can anyone tell me where I can post my website to any potential buyers especially distributors/wholesalers/retailers based in the US. Is 25% enough for a discount to be given to them? by the way I also sell. virgin coconut oil. My business is based here in the Philippines.I really need some advice. I have this new online store I'm selling mostly bath products, moisturizers .?
Hi,





I have an excellent business opportunity . i and my husband have an Ecommerce business which takes only meger investment and doesnot require any stocks to be maintained by us. No head aches. Low investment and can make good income. If interested , can discuss in detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment