Saturday, March 13, 2010

Have you seen the report on cancer causing chemicals in childrens bath products...see details?

i received an email from my sister in law yesterday about this...i wanted to check to see if it was a stupid hoax, and it isnt..this just came out a couple of days ago and there are tons of articles on it..here is just one of the links..please read if you have kids


http://healthnewsdigest.com/news/Childre鈥?/a>Have you seen the report on cancer causing chemicals in childrens bath products...see details?
I checked it out on snopes.com. It seems real. Here is another link to back your story. Thanks for the heads up!Have you seen the report on cancer causing chemicals in childrens bath products...see details?
I did hear this on the news briefly and they mentioned J+J Head to Toe Baby Wash, so we chucked ours. I appreciate you putting the link there so I could read more about it! Thanks very much!
everything these days causes some sort of cancer eventually.
I dont think thats any thing to be worried about,


some bathing product manufacturers do this sometimes to reduce their oponents share of market when they are going to introduce a new product.


nearly 90% of what all say about cancer are the same bullshit. even about cigaretes. they say that the best way to advertise cigarete among youth is to say its dangerous!


lol


dont worry, and God bless your child.
This positively REEKS of Urban Legend. It sounds just like the one about deadly chemicals in swiffer wetjet and don't forget that deoderant causes breast cancer! Try www.snopes.com, and try not to worry; I would bet my right ear that it's bull.
Yes I have heard about it. It is horrible. Too many things contribute to cancer. I use glass pots and pans because of the issue on the non stick on pans. There is nothing we can do until they tell us it is a problem. More stuff than we are told has cancer causing stuff in it. I believe they sometimes wait too long and it is a form of population control.

No comments:

Post a Comment