Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What are the best bath product brands?

Price being no object, I'm looking for the very best spa and beauty products for sale. What are the absolute premium brands. (And how high would you rank Crabtree and Evelyn products?)What are the best bath product brands?
Don't know about Crabtree and Evelyn, but I like LUSH. It's not cheap. But I think it's worth the price. The bath bombs are awesome!! Google and see if they sell it in your area.What are the best bath product brands?
dove
i like Body Shop products thou
Bath and body works products are great. I am especially fond of the Warm Vanilla Sugar and Sparkling Peach scents for the bath. Have never been fond of Crabtree and Evelyn, I just think their products are too smelly (highly over perfumed).
I personal love Arbonne!! I love the unwind bath salt! As for the skin skin its the best thing I have ever used!!! I fell like i am pampering my self every day!!! My skin has never felt or looked better then it does now! I skin is so soft!! I love it!!
most things they sold at bath and body works

No comments:

Post a Comment