Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ladies, do you have to hide your shampoo, lotions, and other bath products from your little brother?

My stepbrother moved in about a month ago. He has ZERO respect for my expensive beauty products. I know this sound petty, but when I pay $25 for a small bottle of exfoliator, I plan for it to last a year and NOT three weeks. This is ridiculous! We have had several discussions about this, and he has given me some money to replace the articles he has used. But it is still an issue. I don't care about the money at this point, I just want him to use his own damn shampoo (mine I bought in Europe and you cannot find it here). The only option I can think of is to lock all of my products away in my room... which sucks because it makes me feel I'm living in a dorm. Ladies, do you have to hide your shampoo, lotions, and other bath products from your little brother?
just tell himLadies, do you have to hide your shampoo, lotions, and other bath products from your little brother?
why not save all your empty containers and fill them with something cheap and nasty and hide all the good stuff in your room. And dont forget to charge him exhorbitant prices for what he has stolen from you.
  • how to makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment