Saturday, March 13, 2010

Where can i find these? (making homemade bath products)?

I recently discovered this site and I love it! I've decided to start making soaps, scrubs and bombs. I went through the recipes and found all of the ingredients that i don't have. I'm not sure where to buy these, so could anyone help me? I live in ruralish Canada and I don't want to buy online. Places like Walmart, health food stores, dollar stores ect. would be good. Here's the items:


-shealoe butter


-jojoba wax beads


-beeswax


-epsom salts


-fine sea salts


-melt n pour soap


-colourings (and what type?)


-essential oils





Thanks in advance for your help!Where can i find these? (making homemade bath products)?
hmm...don't want to buy online - some of the items can be found at discount stores





epsom salts and fine sea salts in the beauty section of your local discount store


melt and pour, essential oils at hobby and craft stores


beeswax - local beekeeper


colorants - you can use crayons or might be able to find skin safe gel colorants at hobby and craft store


shea aloe butter and jojoba wax beads - health food or whole foods store?





would be my best guess





I live in a rural area and purchase items i can't find at walmart or grocery store at


http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com and http://www.candlesupply.com





hope this helpsWhere can i find these? (making homemade bath products)?
You can find all those things here:





http://www.snowdriftfarm.com/





They also have a lot of information on their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment