Saturday, March 13, 2010

Posting bath products to italy?

I was in a internet swap and my partner is in Italy. The swap was to send natural bath/body products so I sent a few things from Lush. Hand cream, a crumble bubble bar, lipbalm and buttercream (like soap). Her parcel arrived today but had been opened and only the buttercream was still in it :(





Does anyone know import/customs regulations on these products posting to Italy? Please. Or where I can find out?





I don't want to have disappointed my partner or receive a bad rating when I posted really good stuff.Posting bath products to italy?
That is the problem with Italy, you risk the things never getting there or getting stolen along the way...might be better to send with a courier like UPS.


http://www.wheninrometours.com/Articles/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment