Saturday, March 13, 2010

Would anyone here ever buy soap or other bath products on ebay?

I thinking about setting up an ebay business and want to do something that's fairly low risk. I found sites on the internet that sell handmade soaps and other bath products for a fairly cheap price. If I wrapped them up in tissue paper and gift boxes would do you think people would buy them for about 拢4 or am I just being stupid? I was also thinking about doing bath bombs, bath melt, shower gels etc.


If you don't think this would work can you suggest me somehting that is fairly low risk to do and will earn me a bit of money?Would anyone here ever buy soap or other bath products on ebay?
I think this is a fairly good idea. As long as you package the items nicely so they look attractive and appealing then I think they would sellWould anyone here ever buy soap or other bath products on ebay?
Why not? ebay just cut out the';Middleman'; i use them all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment