Thursday, March 11, 2010

Do you use organic bath/beauty products for your kids?

Where do you buy them? What are your favorite brands and products?Do you use organic bath/beauty products for your kids?
I don't know that they are technically ';organic'; products, but the products that I use are all natural ingredients.





I use the ABC baby line from Arbonne Skin Care. It's sold through Arbonne reps (like Mary Kay or Avon), but the company has a website where you can find someone in your area. The products are free of all the mineral oils and fragrance and chemicals that are commonly found in any type of bath/beauty products. They are all natural and water based.





My son has SUPER sensitive skin, and was starting to develop patches of eczema on his arms and legs. I had been using Burt's Bees Baby Care (which I loved btw because it is almost 100% natural), however the fragrance that is in the Burt's Bees was probably causing the irritation for my son. The ABC Arbonne products have been great, his eczema is completely gone and he hasn't had dry skin at all since I started using them.





Products available: body lotion, body oil, hair/body wash, baby sunscreen (great that it's all natural so that if his hand goes in his mouth after the sunscreen, it's not a problem), and they have a diaper cream as well that seriously clears up any type of redness in less than a few hours!!





The price is comparable to Burt's Bees... I think for the entire set of 5 items (that also came with a full size face cream for me for free) was $82. It averages out to about $16/item.... but I've been using it exclusively for the past 2 months now and haven't even gone through 1/3 of the bottles yet.





Hope that helps. They also have adult products and stuff as well I think.... don't know the details on the rest of their stuff, but I love the baby products!Do you use organic bath/beauty products for your kids?
Sometimes. I like Burts Bees. It is affordable and they sell the products in many of the stores that I shop.
Peanut butter


Ice cream jam


Hair and toe nails products, there you go. Try them.
ummm you dont use BEAUTY PRODUCTS as in make up on kids!!!!
yes my mum makes oatmeal and honey soap

No comments:

Post a Comment