Saturday, March 13, 2010

Does anyone know where you can buy Bath and Bloom products in the U.S.?

I just bought this conditioner for dry %26amp; extra dry hair at a discout store and it is the best stuff I have ever used. Unfortunatly it is made in Thailand and I can't figure out how to purchase it here. The product name is Bath and Bloom and it is made by the Earth Factory Company. If anyone has heard of it or knows where to buy it I would be heaps grateful.Does anyone know where you can buy Bath and Bloom products in the U.S.?
The Earth Factory Company is indeed based in Bangkok, Thailand, and it looks like you are able to order in bulk from their website. They're also looking for agents and distributors too - if you're interested. It doesn't look as though they generally sell outside Thailand at the moment, other than at occasional trade events, so I guess you were lucky to find some at a discount store.


I don't mind having a look locally for you here in Bangkok and see what kind of prices are being charged. I'd also be happy to send anything you want at cost - if that helps?

No comments:

Post a Comment