Thursday, March 11, 2010

How many bottles of bath products(shampoo,body wash...) do you have in your shower?

3 for meHow many bottles of bath products(shampoo,body wash...) do you have in your shower?
I have the shampoo and conditioner (2) I keep two sets in case I want to switch so that's another (2). I have the soap gel and I have (2) of them. My oil of olay face wash (1). Skin so soft (1). I have the stuff for my feet that I wash with so that's another (1). Stuff I shave my legs with (1). It's hell growing older lol.How many bottles of bath products(shampoo,body wash...) do you have in your shower?
6
i would have to say 4
one bottle body wash


one bottle shampoo
1 Shampoo, 2 conditioner, 1 body wash, 1 Shave Gel
there's only one shower at home for everyone and we have 7 bottles.
Two shampoos, a body wash and dettol.
Too many to count.
one bottle of shampoo and a bar of soap.
3 shampoos and numerous body washes.
2 bottles of shampoo (one for straightening my hair, one for keeping my curls)


2 bottles of conditioner


1 bottle of shaving gel


3 bottles of body wash (vanilla, shea butter, milk %26amp; honey)


1 baby shampoo


1 baby body wash


1 Men's body wash





11 bath products
Okay, there's the baby wash, the baby shampoo, two bottles of that, and some of that other stuff... I think about a dozen.
9

No comments:

Post a Comment