Saturday, March 13, 2010

I have dry skin, bath & body works products don't moisturize me well?

Am I the only person who thinks bath %26amp; body works lotions don't work or at least not well? It's like an hour after I apply it to my hands and legs they're dry and stiff again? Does anyone know of any products or brands that work better...


Has anyone else had this problem with their products seeming cheap or is it just me?I have dry skin, bath %26amp; body works products don't moisturize me well?
If the body lotions are not moisturizing enough for you, maybe a body cream or a body butter is more suited for you. Bath and Body Works sells body creams and butters in all the fragrances. Both are more moisturizing than the body lotions.





But to be honest, what you're really purchasing at BBW are the fragrances. If you can live without your sweet pea or cucumber melon, I suggest you buy any body cream or butter at your local drugstore.I have dry skin, bath %26amp; body works products don't moisturize me well?
hey there.....i was brozzz-ing the internet looking at websites that dont really ';like'; BBW....and i came across this.....OK i work at BBW (not for long, 2weeks is here soon)....and the reason why BBW products do not provide you moisture is b/c they are filled with petroleum, mineral oil, lanolin....in the body cream the second ingredient is mineral oil....mineral oil is DEYHYDRATING.....i know b/c i went to school to be an estatition....so, take your lotions, creams and stuff and read the first 6 ingredients....and look each one up and read about it....trust me, you will be A-maze-ED knowing that BBW considers it body cream ';moisturizing';, but the ingredients prove otherwise. Quick note, the tahiti sweet lotion...the one that ';smells'; like a vacation...well the FIRST ingredient is Isopropyl myristate....the FIRST INGREDEANT IN WD40!!!!!! (((Isopropyl myristate is used in cosmetic and topical medicinal preparations where good absorption through the skin is desired. It is also used as a pesticide-free treatment against head lice which works by dissolving the wax that covers the exoskeleton of head lice, killing them by dehydration.)))%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;~~~~~ see.





Here are my body cream ingredients.....what are yours???








Purified water, hybrid sunflower oil, %26lt;%26lt;%26lt;Epicuren%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; emollient enzyme concentrate, essential oils, glycerin, stearic acid, shea butter, jojoba oil, wheat germ oil, macadamia nut oil, kukui nut oil, avocado oil, rosemary extract, bearberry extract and grapefruit seed extract.
i have eczema so my skin is always dry. what i use that is not prescribed by a dr. is goldbond and you dont need much to do the job!! other than that i try eucerin and jergens but what ive known to help me the most is eucerin or goldbond i think it works better than any other lotion ..hope that i could help
i get really dry skin too i use E45 for really dry skin and its really cheap. Works well. you dont need to use much either so it lasts ages
Bath %26amp; Body Works lotion just smells nice it does not help my dry skin at all. I use Gold Bond or Aveeno. My doctor recommended both of these.
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment