Saturday, March 13, 2010

Is there site where I can create or pick my own bath/beauty products and sell them for a certain commission?

You can become an Amazon Associate and sell their products. Amazon has an outstanding Associate program and they provide with you all of the pictures, HTML code, even complete ready-made website templates. They pay a commission, or you can select to get Amazon gift certificates if you want.





http://affiliate-program.amazon.com/gp/a鈥?/a>





I'm not sure if you meant to sell online or at a retail store or what. The Amazon program is meant to sell things online. You don't need your own website, but I highly recommend it.





Today you can buy your own domain name for less then $10.00 a year and your web hosting for under $5.00 a month.





I hope this helps.Is there site where I can create or pick my own bath/beauty products and sell them for a certain commission?
eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment