Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Does anyone know what kind of bath products are provided on Carnival cruises?

I don't mean is soap provided, I mean what brand of products. I am not sure if I should pack my small size higher end shampoo and conditioner in case the stuff they provide is bad. I'll be doing enough damage to my hair in the pools as it is! If it makes a difference I'll be on the Triumph ship. Thanks!Does anyone know what kind of bath products are provided on Carnival cruises?
Carnival provides a generic shampoo, condition and liquid body soap in the shower.





It is not great stuff...the shampoo really dried my hair out.Does anyone know what kind of bath products are provided on Carnival cruises?
I bring my own conditioner since they provide a weak one but I think the generic shampoo is fine. I also use a leave in conditioner that I bring as well. The shower gel though in my opinion is very nice. No strong masculine smell and lathers well. Though it is all just a generic stuff--not pantene or anything salon.





The pool is a salt water pool so it does not have the chlorine like a regular pool does. I don't know if that matters to you but it's the chlorine that is so bad to my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment