Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What brand of hair care and bath products are the best for damaged hair. that haven't been tested on amimals?

I have looked up many cites and PETA has a consumers list but I would like to hear from some people that any of the products before i purchase.:)What brand of hair care and bath products are the best for damaged hair. that haven't been tested on amimals?
I use aussie and tresemee is also not tested on animals as well. What brand of hair care and bath products are the best for damaged hair. that haven't been tested on amimals?
Try Aveda. I don't believe they do any testing on animals and they are all about trying to find new ways to have organic beauty products.





I must warn you though, they are very expensive. There are litre bottles of shampoo/conditioner that retail for approx. $100 or more.





They have a damage repair line and a deep conditioning line but once hair is damaged it can't be undamaged it can only be treated to look and feel a little better.





Good luck!
I like aveda and alba. I have used both and for home use I really like the alba. Aveda is what my salon uses and thats the main reason I go there.
Make your own. You can, out of stuff you find in the kitchen.
vo5





and there's a makeup company ';Origins'; they are vegan friendly to the core



Check my blog there are plenty of tips and products that you can really make on your own.





http://care-your-hair.blogspot.com
what does this have to do with food and drink?

No comments:

Post a Comment